- Is there a fitness center?
Unfortunately, our hotel does not have a fitness center. However, you may find nearby fitness centers. For any more information, please visit our front desk.
- Do you have onsite laundry service?
Unfortunately, our hotel does not have an onsite laundry service. However, we do offer same day laundry and dry-cleaning service. Each room will have their own laundry bag with a form. You are able to fill the form out and bring it to front desk along with the laundry bag.
- Are extra beds/rollaway beds available?
An extra roll-away bed is only available for the following room types: Deluxe King Room, Junior Suite Room, Superior Junior Suite and our Executive Suite. A roll-away bed is $20+tax per night per room.
- Is parking available?
Central Parking Garage Systems, which is located directly across the street from our hotel, provides our guests with a promotional discounted rate of $30 for 24 hours of parking for standard size vehicle and $40 for mini-van, SUV or an oversized vehicle. Only one in and out is allowed. At the time of check-out, please show our front desk your parking ticket to receive a sticker for the discounted rate.
- Do you have shuttle service?
Unfortunately, we do not provide a shuttle from the airports to our hotel. However, we are able to book shuttles from the hotel to the airport. For further inquiries, please visit our 24/7 front desk concierge.
Can you give me any transportation information?
NYC Yellow Taxi Cab:
- NYC yellow taxi cabs are available at any time in all New York without prior reservations. It is also our pleasure to grab a taxi for you upon check-out time
- For JFK airport, there is a flat rate of $52 + toll ($7.50) + optional tip
- For La Guardia, metered rate + toll + optional tip.
- For Newark, metered rate + toll + optional tip.
- NYC Yellow Taxi Cabs can accommodate up to 4 adults.
- NYC Yellow Taxi Mini-Vans can accommodate up to 5 adults
Shuttle Bus Service: ($20 - $25/per person)
- Guests who are interested in Shuttle Bus Service may reserve their seats directly on the following website: http://www.goairlinkshuttle.com/ Tel: 212-812-9000
- Please review the following link for the price ranges of the shuttle bus service: http://goairlinknyc.zendesk.com/entries/20445336-what-are-your-fares
- Please note that the Shuttle Bus Service picks up and drops off guests at neighboring hotels. For this reason, guests who are traveling on a time-sensitive itinerary are recommended to find another mode of transportation.
Private Car Service:
- Please use the following website for more information on arranging a private car service: www.carmellimo.com
- JFK Airport: Air-Train in JFK Airport links the Sutphin Boulevard “E”, “J”, “Z” subway stations.
Option 1: MTA
- Please transfer to MTA(New York Subway) and take “E”(Blue line, Express) train. Your destination is 34th St Penn Station. It takes about an hour to get to Hotel Stanford. The total fare will be $7.75 (AirTrain $5 MTA $2.75) ** Children under 5 ride free. You pay the fare with Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard at Either the Sutphin Boulevard. (Unlimited ride cards are not accepted for AirTrain)
LIRR When you get off at the Sutphin Boulevard station, please transfer to LIRR. Your destination is 34th St Penn Station. It takes about 20 minutes to get to Hotel Stanford. The fare will be $14.50.
- Please take the M60 bus and get off at the Astoria Blvd Subway Station. You can take either “N” or “Q” train and your destination is 34th St
-Herald Square. It takes about 35 minutes to get to Hotel Stanford and the fare will be $2.75.
- Please purchase your NJ Transit ticket at the AirTrain station and then, ride AirTrain to the Airport Rail Station to board your NJ Transit Train. It takes about 30 minutes to get to Hotel Stanford and the fare will be $5.50.