- Where is the hotel located?
43 W 32nd St
New York NY 10001
We are located on 32nd street between Broadway Ave and 5th ave.
- How can I request late check-out?
Late check-outs are never guaranteed. It is based on availability. Please visit or call our front desk for complimentary late check-out requests.
Unrequested late check-out is between 1:00 PM EST to 3:00 PM EST and will be subject to an additional 30% of room rate. Any time after 3:00 PM EST will be subject to an additional full night’s stay.
- Can I request early check-in?
Early check-ins are never guaranteed. It is based on availability. If you happen to arrive at our hotel before our check-in time, please stop by our front desk and check. If your room type is available, we are more than pleased to offer you complimentary early check-in.
- What is the minimum age required to check- in?
Main guest’s age is required to be 21 years or older. As long as the main guest is at the required age or older, minor guests are welcome to stay.
Any guests that are under the required age to check-in, they may request for parent-legal guardian consent form.
- Does the hotel offer internet access?
We are pleased to inform you we provide complimentary wifi for all of our hotel guests. However, if the guest wishes for a faster speed, they are more than welcome to purchase faster speed wifi on their devices.
- What amenities do you have in your hotel?
In every room, we provide complimentary wifi, 42-inch plasma TV with premium cable channels, same day laundry and dry cleaning service, iron with ironing board, flat screen TV, hair dry, Bath & Body Works toiletries, compact refrigerator with water pitcher, personal in-room safe, radio/alarm clock, centralized air conditioning and heater and dual line phones with voicemail.
Slippers, toothbrush/toothpaste, Umbrellas, adaptors, baby cot are available upon request.
- Are refrigerators and or microwaves available in all rooms?
Every room has a compact refrigerator with the water pitcher. Unfortunately, our hotel does not have microwaves.
- Can I store my luggage?
You are more than welcome to store your luggage on the day of your check-in date if the room is not ready.
Also, on the day of your check-out, you may leave your luggage but it must be picked up that day.
We are pleased to inform you luggage storage is complimentary and is for our hotel guests only.
- Can I send a package to the hotel?
We do offer our guests 2 complimentary packages to our hotel. (Must weigh less than 5lbs.)
For more details on our package policy, please visit: http://www.hotelstanford.com/amenities-en.html
- Is breakfast included?
Hotel Stanford provides complimentary breakfast to all of our hotel guests.
Breakfast is a light continental breakfast which servers bagels, croissants, muffins, cereals, fruits, yogurts, orange juice, milk, and coffee.
Since breakfast is complimentary we do not have options like gluten-free/dairy free
- Is my ID/Passport required at check-in?
Hotel Stanford will require every guest to have their Government Issued ID/Passport, as well as a valid credit card upon check-in.
- What time are check-in and check-out?
Check-in is available after 3:00 PM EST and check-out is 12:00 PM EST.
- Are there any additional charges due at the hotel?
We do not have any resort fees; however, we do have a mandatory refundable incidental deposit of $30 (with card) or $50 (with cash) per night per room. This deposit will be returned back to you upon check-out.
Please be advised the deposit with the card is not a charge but an authorization which is just a hold/block on your card.
- Do kids stay free?
Kids who are 8 years old and under stay free when are using existing beds.
- Are smoking rooms available?
Unfortunately, our hotel is a smoke-free building. However, you may smoke anywhere outside the hotel, excluding hotel entrance.
- Is there a fitness center?
Unfortunately, our hotel does not have a fitness center. However, you may find nearby fitness centers. For any more information, please visit our front desk.
- Do you have onsite laundry service?
Unfortunately, our hotel does not have an onsite laundry service. However, we do offer same day laundry and dry cleaning service. Each room will have their own laundry bag with a form. You are able to fill the form out and bring it to front desk along with the laundry bag.
- Are extra beds/rollaway beds available?
An extra roll-away bed is only available for the following room types: Deluxe King Room, Junior Suite Room, and our Executive Suite.
A roll-away bed is $20+tax per night per room.
- Is parking available?
Central Parking Garage Systems, which is located directly across the street from our hotel, provides our guests with a promotional discounted rate of $30 for 24 hours of parking for standard size vehicle and $40 for mini-van, SUV or an oversized vehicle. Only one in and out is allowed.
At the time of check-out, please show our front desk your parking ticket to receive a sticker for the discounted rate.
- Do you have shuttle service?
Unfortunately, we do not provide a shuttle from the airports to our hotel. However, we are able to book shuttles from the hotel to the airport.
For further inquiries, please visit our 24/7 front desk concierge.
- Can you give me any transportation information?
NYC Yellow Taxi Cab:
- NYC yellow taxi cabs are available at any time in all New York without prior reservations. It is also our pleasure to grab a taxi for you upon check-out time
- For JFK airport, there is a flat rate of $52 + toll ($7.50) + optional tip
- For La Guardia, metered rate + toll + optional tip.
- For Newark, metered rate + toll + optional tip.
- NYC Yellow Taxi Cabs can accommodate up to 4 adults.
- NYC Yellow Taxi Mini-Vans can accommodate up to 5 adults
Shuttle Bus Service: ($20 - $25/per person)
- Guests who are interested in Shuttle Bus Service may reserve their seats directly on the following website: http://www.goairlinkshuttle.com/ Tel: 212-812-9000
- Please review the following link for the price ranges of the shuttle bus service: http://goairlinknyc.zendesk.com/entries/20445336-what-are-your-fares
- Please note that the Shuttle Bus Service picks up and drops off guests at neighboring hotels. For this reason, guests who are traveling on a time-sensitive itinerary are recommended to find another mode of transportation.
Private Car Service:
- Please use the following website for more information on arranging a private car service: www.carmellimo.com
JFK Airport: Air-Train in JFK Airport links the Sutphin Boulevard “E”, “J”, “Z” subway stations.
Option 1: MTA
- Please transfer to MTA(New York Subway) and take “E”(Blue line, Express) train. Your destination is 34th St Penn Station. It takes about an hour to get to Hotel Stanford. The total fare will be $7.75 (AirTrain $5 MTA $2.75)
** Children under 5 ride free. You pay the fare with Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard at Either the Sutphin Boulevard. (Unlimited ride cards are not accepted for AirTrain)
Option 2: LIRR
When you get off at the Sutphin Boulevard station, please transfer to LIRR. Your destination is 34th St Penn Station. It takes about 20 minutes to get to Hotel Stanford. The fare will be $14.50.
LaGuardia Airport :
- Please take the M60 bus and get off at the Astoria Blvd Subway Station. You can take either “N” or “Q” train and your destination is 34th St-Herald Square. It takes about 35 minutes to get to Hotel Stanford and the fare will be $2.75.
Newark Airport :
- Please purchase your NJ Transit ticket at the AirTrain station and then, ride AirTrain to the Airport Rail Station to board your NJ Transit Train. It takes about 30 minutes to get to Hotel Stanford and the fare will be $5.50.