Package Handling Service
Hotel Stanford NYC is pleased to accept and store all boxes required for our individual reserved/registered guests according to the following policies:
- Any package being shipped to Hotel Stanford NYC must be sent pre-paid by the sender
- The hotel allowed two complimentary incoming/outbound packages that are less than 5Ibs prior to the guests' arrival date. Packages over 6Ibs to 20Ibs will be charge a package handling fee of $5 (2 quantities maximum). A package handling fee of $10 total applies if packages exceed 20lbs or exceed the maximum quantity requirement.
- All guests inquiring about packages must provide the name on package and tracking number(s). Upon receiving the package(s) guest must also provide a valid ID for verification. At the conclusion of your stay and prior to your departure, the hotel is pleased to accept guests' package(s) with free of charge.
- The hotel is not responsible for filling out/completing labels or waybills or for supplying packing materials (e.g. boxes, tape, etc).
- Any items left behind not properly packed and/or without shipping instructions including any properly completed courier required waybills/forms will be discarded.
To ensure proper handling and to expedite receipt of your parcels please use the following labeling format:
Hotel Stanford NYC
ATTN: Guest name (should be the exact name reserved under the reservation)
Due to arrive on: (month/ date/year)
**If the recipient of the package is sharing a room with others it is imperative that they confirm that their name is registered to their room upon check-in.
**Please make sure that we are able to accept the packages only if the name of the reservation is same as the name on the packages.
Thank you for choosing the Hotel Stanford NYC and please do not hesitate to call/email us if you have any questions.
Hotel Stanford NYC team
每日上午八点至下午四点在1986 Est. 红酒吧，我们提供免费咖啡或茶，饼干和报纸伴您度过闲暇时光。